1 box Gluten-free lasagna noodles
2 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 lb. 90/10 ground beef, or ground turkey
1 Tbl. Olive oil
1 ea. Onion, chopped
2 cloves Garlic, chopped
1 jar Marinara sauce
1 ea Egg
1 pint Ricotta cheese
1 cup Parmesan cheese
3 Tbl. U Wanna Pizza Me?
Salt and pepper as needed
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees then coat a 9x13 casserole dish with pan spray and set aside. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, then season with salt and add lasagna noodles. Cook according to brand recommendations. Drain noodles, rinse under cold water. Set aside, periodically running water on them to prevent sticking.
2) In a tall sided sauté pan, add olive oil, onions and garlic. Cook until fragrant. Add ground beef or turkey, season with two tablespoons U Wanna Pizza Me? and brown with onions and garlic until cooked through. Add marinara sauce, reduce to a simmer and cook for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
3) While the sauce is cooling. Combine egg, ricotta and parmesan, along with remaining Pizza Me seasoning, and mix well to combine.
4) To assemble, line bottom of the pan with a few spoonfuls of sauce, enough to coat the bottom of the pan. Then, add a layer of overlapping lasagna noodles, followed by 1/3 of the ricotta mix smoothed evenly over the surface. Follow that with 1/3 of the meat sauce, and finally 1/3 of the shredded mozzarella. Repeat this process until you have 3 full layers.
5) Tent the pan with aluminum foil so it doesn't stick to the cheese. Bake for 30 minutes. Uncover the lasagna, continue to bake another 20-25 minutes, until golden. Remove and rest for at least 15 minutes.